Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tamale, posole, doughboy Christmas thoughts





















Merry Christmas is the correct post for today. We started it all out last night with Tamale's and Posole. If we went back 10 years and imagined a Christmas started out with this food it would have been "hard" to imagine. Things turned out odd. I actually find the tamale and posole a very festive treat for the holiday. Today has been been good too.
I was looking through a journal that had some good memories of past special occasion. It had one of my favorite "Far Side impressions. A guy on a big roller chasing a little doughboy. The caption " The Pillsbury Doughboy meets Franks Asphalt and Concrete Paving Service. The little doughboy was running fast. Guess this must be where he went. (to see the doughboy shrink)
That said, Merry Christmas, again.

1 comment:

Katie Nelson said...

I will always laugh when I think about you and the doughboy! :)